This is the last Peer 2 Peer Financial News Investing Summit in 2021 for IFAs, Wealth Managers and Investors.
How to Generate Returns away from the Stock Market – everything you need to know about accessing the best opportunities in alternative investing.
Join us on 28th October from 10am – 2pm
- 10.00am – Introduction: Peer2Peer Finance News editor-in-chief Suzie Neuwirth
- 10.05am – Keynote speaker and Q&A: Dominic Frisby, financial writer and comedian
- 10.35am – Panel debate and Q&A: Ethical investing with Roy Warren, MD of FOLK2FOLK and Simon French chief economist from investment bank Panmure Gordon & Co.
- 11.15am – Speaker: Jatin Ondhia, co-founder & CEO, Shojin Property Partners
- 11.45am – Panel debate and Q&A: IFAs and P2P – it’s complicated: exploring the relationship between P2P and IFAs
- 12.25pm – Keynote speaker and Q&A: entrepreneur, adviser and Dragon’s Den investor Piers Linney
- 12.55pm – Panel debate and Q&A: P2P and the pandemic
- 1.35pm – Closing comments