If you’ve been thinking of diversifying and the idea of a campsite or glampsite appeals – then this is an ideal opportunity to dip your toe in the water and have a trial run.
As part of our #HelpfulFOLK webinar series, we’ve partnered with PitchUP, the UK’s most-visited outdoor accommodation online booking portal, to explain this unique opportunity to run a tent-only campsite this summer, as well as what you need to consider to open and run a pop-up tent campsite.
If you’re looking for ways to diversify your farm, this webinar is definitely worth dialling into.
We are running two sessions on Thursday 27th May:
You can submit any questions you may have in advance to email@example.com, or during the webinar.
Link to join the webinar
All attendees will be emailed a link to join the webinar, the day before.
Brought to you by:
- FOLK2FOLK specialise in helping landowners and farmers access the finance they need to diversify. If you’re starting your diversification journey why not talk to us and see how we can help. Loans start from £100,000 and are secured against land/property.
- Azets can advise you on financial matters associated with offering accommodation and diversification. Engage with us at an early stage we have dealt with many diversification projects and can help shape and develop the project from the start.
- Kivells offer landowners and farmers a complete service for all your agriculture and property needs across Devon, Cornwall and beyond.
- HCR have a specialist team of agricultural and rural solicitors – many from farming backgrounds and/or living in the rural business community – ready to provide practical and commercial advice.
- Farmers, landowners and agribusinesses require specific services from their accountants. As a large, independent firm, we believe we are well matched to providing these services to the agricultural sector.