New income streams, innovation, sustainability – these are just a few of the challenges farming is facing, alongside changes to subsidies and access to global markets.
Join us and expert speakers from across the sector at Harrison Clark Rickerbys (HCR) ‘Future of Farming Forum’ which will take an in depth look at how farming and rural business can thrive.
- A focus on innovation and on start-ups from Harper Adams University and the Royal Agricultural University
- A look at income generating ideas from FOLK2FOLK with our Head of Farm & Rural Engagement, Ian Bell OBE
- Legal expertise from HCR on employment, Brexit, GDPR and succession planning
- Discussions on land and water management with the Wye and Usk Foundation and consultants from APEM
- Keynote speaker Gareth Wyn-Jones on sustainable and regenerative farming
- Dairy farmer Abi Reader on the competing pressures on the countryside
- Grower and consultant Matthew Foster on the way forward with diversification
PS. If you’re interested in this, you may like to read our recent blog: Is Farm Diversification Essential for Farm Survival?