This webinar is suitable for farmers and landowners interested to understand what’s next after the end of the BPS.
As part of our #HelpfulFOLK webinar series, FOLK2FOLK has partnered with Jeremy Moody from The Central Association for Agricultural Valuers (CAAV) to explain what comes next after the end of the Basic Payment Scheme.
Farm support is undergoing the most fundamental change for a century. During our webinar, Jeremy will guide you through the ‘transitional period’ as the Basic Payment Scheme (PBS) winds down and we move to the Environmental Land Management Scheme (ELMS).
Jeremy will also discuss the additional raft of measures recently announced by George Eustice, the likely impact on the farm and what you need to do to access the government funding.
About Jeremy Moody
Jeremy Moody has been Secretary and Adviser to the Central Association of Agricultural Valuers (CAAV) since 1995. He was closely involved with the Agricultural Tenancies Act 1995, several rounds of CAP reforms and Brexit. He handles the many issues covered by the CAAV across the United Kingdom including agricultural tenancy and land occupation issues, taxation, valuation, and telecommunications, liaising with government at all levels and writing widely on both policy and practice. He is an Assembly Member of the European Group of Valuers Associations and Vice Chairman of the European Valuation Standards Board.
You can submit any questions you may have in advance to firstname.lastname@example.org, or during the webinar.
Link to join the webinar
All attendees will be emailed a link to join the webinar, the day before.
Brought to you by:
- FOLK2FOLK specialise in helping landowners and farmers access the finance they need to diversify. If you’re starting your diversification journey why not talk to us and see how we can help. Loans start from £100,000 and are secured against land/property.
- The Central Association of Agricultural Valuers (CAAV) is a specialist professional body representing, qualifying and briefing almost 3000 members practising in a diverse range of agricultural and rural work throughout the UK.
- Azets UK is a specialist local accountants and business advisory group providing audit, payroll, corporate finance, tax and banking and finance services.
- Ramsdens Solicitors is an award winning, Legal 500 recommended law firm, with offices across Yorkshire; an independent and provincial firm working in partnership with individuals and businesses needing accessible, cost effective and practical legal advice.
- Appetite Me are the market leaders in rural diversification specialising in rural food retail design projects.
- An experienced rural property agent, Will Parry has handled sales and purchases of land, farms and Estates throughout the UK for private and institutional clients.