This webinar is suitable for business owners, or managers, who wish to ambitiously grow their company.
As part of our #HelpfulFOLK webinar series, FOLK2FOLK has partnered with ActionCOACH to deliver their acclaimed Six Steps system. For over 30 years, ActionCOACH has helped businesses around the World to pivot, grow and thrive using their Six Steps.
After a period of uncertainty and lockdown, many business owners are taking the opportunity to re-evaluate their business. If you are now at the stage where you want to grow your business and secure a successful and sustainable future for your enterprise, you must first ensure you have the right foundations and structure in place to scale.
During this presentation you will learn:
- What your business needs to focus on to ensure you make your growth journey as palatable – and realistic – as possible.
- How to structure your business for growth.
- What key areas to focus on to drive increased profit.
- This presentation will provide you with key learnings and actions that you can implement within your business immediately.
ActionCOACH are gifting all registered attendees of our webinar a free 121 coaching session.
We’re running two live sessions on Tuesday 29th June:
You can submit any questions you may have in advance to email@example.com, or during the webinar.
Link to join the webinar
All attendees will be emailed a link to join the webinar, the day before.
Brought to you by:
- FOLK2FOLK specialise in helping landowners and farmers access the finance they need to diversify. If you’re starting your diversification journey why not talk to us and see how we can help. Loans start from £100,000 and are secured against land/property.
- Azets can advise you on financial matters associated with offering accommodation and diversification. Engage with us at an early stage we have dealt with many diversification projects and can help shape and develop the project from the start.
- HCR have a specialist team of agricultural and rural solicitors – many from farming backgrounds and/or living in the rural business community – ready to provide practical and commercial advice.
- Appetite Me are the market leaders in rural diversification specialising in rural food retail design projects.